JellyPages.com

Friday, May 20, 2011


Ohaiyo.

Honestly, at first, I thought that this GLEE is just a stupid copycat of High School Musical.

-cos i cursed all the Gleeks! HAHA! Taken back, don't worry.

This moment, I hardly have anything to do at home,

So,
I stood in front of my laptop and started typing Glee in youtube.
i found a lots of their video that soooo awesome...


Well,
due to the fact that I am officially a Gleek now,
I would recommend you Glee-ing and watch this stuff!
SANGAT GILA

 ABSOLUTELY MAMTOP HABISSS!
I used to rewind the video a bit just to listen what are they singing!
they just singing songs that was sang by hollywood singer..haha
likes:
teenage dream
forget you
lucky 
hey soul sister( most i like)
and much more!
ouh..forget to say..saya layan hanya Songs performed  by Glee sahaja..

episode dia satu pung saya tak layan..hahah..
dats becoz I found that episodical (is that even exist?!) Glee wasn't permitted to be published due to infringement.
haha...GOOD MALAYSIA!..
(i dont know why glee are prohibitted because i dont know details)
 alahaiii
that is what I did..i did..i did..i did..i did..
just much waste time lol!...
no time for revision!!
alahai....forget my this...!...
khurafat ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment