JellyPages.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

bila puasa sunat+ganti setiap hari isnin neh..i becomes pretty good...alahai...*perasan*

So, now is a good mood to be grateful foR blessings from HIM,  ALLAH....alahai..


so..can you Wonder what I wanna write now?
I know, I know.
Perhaps this' what you MOST probably say in ya mind.

"Ala.. husna nak tulis pasal hidup dia  la tu.. malas bace la.. x pe la.. Tgok gamba sudey.."alahai..entry kali neh kurang gambar.*macam la previous entry penuh gambar*



RIGHT????
Eleh.. dont lie to me honey..
I can read mind..



.Okay,

Since i have my fast for ganti ekceli today,, let us get some knowledge other than wasting our time gossiping.
What???  I NEVER gossip okay?
Gossip hurts.*alahai..menipu terang terang*


alahai...although I'm kinda like the "orang x kuat agama".(BUKAN LIKE..TAPI MEMANG YA PUNG)
but there's still kindness in me though.ngehngehngehngeh!..only me know...alahai..perasannn!..(perasan in  BI aku tatau)



How many of you guys spent the time 
for Facebooking all the night?
Well,
it's uncountable right?
LIKE ME...pagi petang siang malam..
morning evening day and night bahkan tengah pagi dan tengah malam..alahai.

REMEMBER THIS=

WHEN YOU CHASE THE WORLD,THE WORLD WILLRAN AWAY.
BUT IF YOU CHASE THE AFTERWORLD,
THE WORLD WILL CAMSPRINTING TOWARDS YOU.

isn't that's the nicest thing I've ever say?
.
alahai..alahai..alahai...
I not going to show  i good or pious or watsoever la, but that it is also a reminder for me!
i dont deny that, during this semesta break, I often stayed up until late morning just because this FACEBOOK!
ini semua kerja syaitan...well done setan...u know..at kolej..i never spent my time for revise biologi or physics or add math or chemis even english as much i spent for facebook..
alahai..alahai..alahai..alahai...hows bad guys...
who's bad are me?..yes...i am bad!


and did we really use His wisdom word optimally?
means..in our daily conversation...did you used what contains in this holy book???
what book???


AL QURAN NUR KARIM 
\
wanna know fun fact about it?

you'll gain your point on your right shoulder(PAHALA) when :

-you just look at it.
-you touched it.
-you kissed it.
-you read it.
-you understand it.
-you practiced it.

owh yeah,
even just one letter that you read,
you gain multiple marks.
Isn't Allah is the total major AWESOME??
wow..
another fun fact!

You see this guy?
Yeah,
you might wanna call him a beggar.

Did you realize that this guy might be
our ticket to the Universe Stage?
yes, it's Heaven.
(tak maen la World Stage.. org x de kelas je masok situ)
this what i got pagi tadi when i listening IKIM fm..hehe

alahai...when i muhasbah back myself..

there are many more things I need to change to get  HIS blessings


hows that?
BOOYAH~!!

WHERE YOU GO!
you just collect another golden ticket to the
Universe Stage!

thats all reader..

Assalamualaikum.
-jawab la pakcik makcik!!!-



*correct me if i wrong*..plis..plis..correct correct kan!..haha
 entry ditulis isnin lepas..baru skrg nak post sekali gus dur!

No comments:

Post a Comment